altara

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

SUB-ROSA NEWS

Some of the News
That may be True

OBAMA CALLS BUFFETT

Wednesday March 11 - Sub-Rosa's senior investigative reporter, Ronald Davit, has obtained a discarded duplicate copy of the tape recording of part of President Obama's day in the oval office.
It appears that there are some omitted or deleted sections but we have pieced together these excerpts:

Hello, Warren, this is the President. How are things in Omaha?

Good. I want to thank you again for your help and advice during the campaign and the advice you have continued to offer. But I have to take issue with your view that I am taking on too many issues at one time and that I have to focus on the economy. Let me assure you .... oh, excuse me for a minute.

I'm back. That was Governor Sebelius and her chief of staff. They wanted clarification of one point in my health plan.

Tim Geitner and I are meeting later this afternoon to .... please hold, call coming in.

That was the Vice President, calling from Brussels. Joe needed approval of some draft language in NATO's letter to Putin. Tim and I are going to be discussing .....

(long silence)

Secretary Gates and Holbrook arrived early for their appointment. We had to make final decisions on some points in the new strategic plan for Afghanistan and Pakistan.

Tim and I feel that some clarification .... just a minute....

Thanks for holding. That was Emanuel. He needed to know which members of Congress will require strong persuasion to support a lower tax benefit for some itemized deductions in order to help fund our health plan. We have hopes .....sorry ...

That was just a draft of my speech tomorrow on our education overhaul.

As I said , I am focusing like a laser on the banking and jobs crisis. In fact .... Oh, Michelle. Yes, I will be available soon to help the kids with their homework. ....

And the Romanian delegation is here now?

Well, Warren, I know that you're very busy running Berkshire Hathaway so I won't keep you any longer. Thanks again for your help.



SUB-ROSA NEWS

Some of the News
That may be True

REPUBLICANS ADOPT NEW SLOGAN.

Rupert Tisdale, Chief of Slogans for the Republican party announced today the formal adoption of the new rallying cry, "Failure is Our Option". This new banner was inspired by the thoughtful and eloquent statements by the new leader of the party, Rush Limbaugh.

In Mr. Limbaugh's radio performances and speeches he has roused his audiences by repeating that he wants President Obama to fail. This may seem harsh, but not when you consider that, unless Obama fails, the Democratic party will prevail, giving us big government with liberal agendas. True, the country and its economy will also fail, but this is a small price to pay. It is often necessary to tear down the old to build the new - in this case the return to traditional, conservative values.

Now, as soon as RNC chairman Michael Steele acknowledges that Rush Limbaugh is the head of the Republican party, and apologizes to Mr Limbaugh, ther will be a nationwide launch and media campaign for "Failure is Our Option".

1 Comments:

  • The New Confederacy

    Rush Limbaugh said today that the Republican Party is starting to resemble the Old Confederacy -- all White, and all Deep-South. Rush was objecting to new RNC Chairman Michael Steele's efforts to inject some "hip-hop" into the Republican Party. Rush felt that a "hip-hop injection" would not help revive the moribund GOP. For once, I'm in agreement with Rush. If Rush says that the Republican Party is now like the Old Confederacy, who am I to disagree? After all, Rush is Commander-in-Chief of the New Confederacy. Isn't Rush Limbaugh the General Jubilation T. Cornpone of 2009?

    Please visit my Blog:
    "Conservatives Are America's Real Terrorists"
    http://conservativesarecommunistss.blogspot.com/

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home